Tuesday, May 23, 2006

i wan to go oversea!!

today my secondary school mate wei wei send me her blog, using another blog.. haha, rupanya there are many types of blog ooo! she is a quiet person wen in class last time, and heard that she stays oversea la(forgot which country liao) after grad... aiii actually most of my classmate went oversea leh, for further study then stay there for work la and marry la.... they all r rich ppl!! how i wish i can go oversea also....
i wanted to go oversea la, and dream to get marry to one of the angmo... hahahha very handsome one!
many of my classmate are in taiwan la, US la, vietnam la, japan la, australia la....where else... aiiii... y am i still here in malaysia??!!!! i wanted so much to go out from here...
thinking of my ex again... we planned to go UK, if we managed to go tat time, will he escaped the tragedy??? i donno... but i wish tat he will... and be with me, sayang me..
tat day wen hui told me tat she dreamt of ming, and ming said he wanted to woo me back, i actually feel very happy leh, and start thinking by wat way he would appear infront of me again....
n this few days, something happened, n i started to feel tat, s is quite ok la actually, he sayang me and well we did quarrel sometimes but most of the times we are happy (wen not thinking abt $$ la) hahaha...
so mayb, he would be the mr rite for me...
gggg... writing so much of my deep feeling now, haha...

5 comments:

elooon said...

i wan i wan!!! i wanna go oversea too. who doesn't want le?! :P complain complain. u going to Hongkong next few months ma. me le?? where? hotel, work, hotel n work.
n hor, bygone is bygone lo. no one can avoid tragedy. wat's important is aprreciate ppl around u (especially me la! hehe...)
wah wah. teng teng going to get married lo. since u alr got ur mr.right!! give n take ma. no one is perfect!! (sounds matured hor??!!)

hapyhippo said...

hahaha, i always appreciate u the most de mah, u not feel meh?? ahahha, where like u o, got thoo thoo dah forget me liao.... think of him only :<
wei wei wei, excuse me?! me where got wanna married liao leh?! ten stroke pun no one stroke yet leh, hahha!
tat one ah, dono la, sometimes still make me angry one, haha...
just wait n see la ~~
u dah mature then can get marry lo!

elooon said...

wat la.. i'm matured doesnt mean i wanna get married. now hor, i relly confused, to get married o wat? marriage got protection? no right?? unless he is real kaya lo.... then it's useful lo.. hehehe....

elooon said...

wat la.. i'm matured doesnt mean i wanna get married. now hor, i relly confused, to get married o wat? marriage got protection? no right?? unless he is real kaya lo.... then it's useful lo.. hehehe....

hapyhippo said...

ya lo...married for wat leh, haha... now i also very "fan" $$$...
rupanya $$ very important also, no $$ easy gaduh, then spoilt relationship lagi....