Friday, June 02, 2006

still not tell them yet...

last nite, my ex ex colleague, came from jb, both of them... so we lim teh at puchong, we drove 25min there, then wait for them for another 25 min tau!! waste my time, so tired... n tis stanley bising bising la, cos he just bought his HTS, so eager to set it up n test... but i bising bising wan go limteh lo... so gaduh sikit ...
6 of us all together, then like split to 2 group, lsg keep asking ss abt kk trip lo, then her hubby half way dah chao, then 3 of us talk talk ourselves... aii so cham...
i planned to tell them abt my hong kong trip (know they will kill me....) but end up i remains silent.. cos they keep caci me tat i not joined them for kk trip liao... aiiii so i dare not tell liao lo...
so cham ahhh me..
then back home very tired liao, he continue setting up then i tried to sleep but hor, cannot... aiiii
so tired today!!!

No comments: