Wednesday, October 18, 2006

going to jb last weekend, but, not a very good trip.. its only a short trip. i met cco in genting, then follow her went to her house then take a small nap and then wait for tsh to come, its abt 2pm tat we set off.
b4 go i already know wat i'm gonna faced.. just tat i feel really bad with their bad experience in kk, make me feel tat its all my fault for letting them going there alone, without us they got chop n chop n chop everywhere in kk!
so its not fault for them to angry me or don wan to hiu me, i can understd and i wil do the same if i m in their position..
feeling very sad for losing this friendship over tis matter, its all my fault for not informing them earlier! --- but its their attitude that caused me dare not tell them la.. sigh!!
its them who stay besides me during those time of losing ming, they keep me accompanied.. sad to see lsg langsung don wan to hiu me tat day, only a "hi"... n kkl also not talk much as b4. i know he invite me just for the sake of inviting me, i know he angry also...
pls tell me wat i can do to rectify tis situation, i really feel pity to lose the friendship bcos of tis... i treasure them very much geh leh...

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

received kkl's call in the evening b4 i leave the office... so glad...

elooon said...

hehehe... ya lo.. coz wat.. u think too much ma.. not ur fault wat!!!.. i will not blame u if i were them.. just a bit beh song.. then that's it lo!!! hehe.. so now everything ok liao right? don bother them la.. all r adult liao ma.. still b so childish for wat lee.. luckily u n stanley were with us during our kk trip.. hehe... sorry le. i balik kampung this weekend. heard stanley saying u guys wanna visit us in sg tim... next time ok?? next time....

hapyhippo said...

the rest of them r ok, only one pair is stil not good... but hor, i really feel bad leh, hope wil hav chance to amend my wrong doing here, but i think they wil never ever go to kk again -- they said it tat day...
u really very luckly to hav us leh last trip, ahhaa... can njoy all the best treatment, good food, fresh air n sky there! aahahahha
u la! asyik say we not go spore, now we wanna go but u left us pulak... hehe.. no choice la, now elun dah jadi family girl... heheh