Friday, July 21, 2006

last9 managed to leave early, he wanted to go to ikano again! so i take ktm la like last week. while waiting at the platform, i called to several frens la, like tsl, peiling n ft. tis ft ahh, i remembered i hav good time with her, she teman me during my dark moment wen separated with my first, she even bring me to the most expensive fortuneteller in CM leh! n we share a lot of our inner feeling... n i wil ask 4 her help sometimes in work.
but recently, (not tat recent anyway, i think abt 1 yr or 2 or?..) i felt tat i no longer tat itimate with her, one thing is of cos i have new frens like elun la, shiuehlih lah and my BDO ex-coll... but hor, i really feel tat she has changed a lot, she has changed to someone i no longer like.. so sad to say tat...
she wil always complain her salary very low la, (padahal she earns a lot!! at least 1k to 2k higher then me u know?!) n always say me if call her sure got thing need her help la (tis make me not ask her anymore, the last time i remember is one formula which simon solved for me at last) n, she always say i have nothing to do in office la, my work very senang very easy one la tis la tat la.... bla bla bla!
i really hate this!
she is not in my industries, she wont understd i need to key in the transaction one by one by manual, n we don hav system, we r doing all a/c in excel!!! she wil never know how tedious my work is, she just dont understd! last time wen talked to her i feel tat we can communicate n can share a lot of thing, but no longer now....
her tone got some sour sour, wanted to step on me most of the time, so now seldom cal her liao...
oh ya, wen she went to interv she wil tell me how good la the offer, n how she rejected them and equine counter offer to stay la...
well i htink me n her no longer in the same height to share la...
better remains as a normal fren is enough, if i keep thinking of our past relationship, i will feel heart-broken la...
anyway i have other frens who can share better then her now, ahhahaha... i really happy to have met elun n shiueh lih, we 3 are so alike, ahhahah... even got some diff but all can fit so well....
hope tat 3 of us can stay close forever n ever....


2 comments:

elooon said...

hehe... u r lucky to know me of coz!! hehe.. i'm cute la, adorable la, hm.. helpful la, friendly la, smart la, creative la... most importantly i'm SWEET!!! hehehe...
WHY you all hardly come to sg visit me?? i miss most of u in malaysia. i always offer u guys to stay, this n that... but hor, no one ever come visited me... SAD me :(
TIPU TIPU TIPU... don like u guys liao laaaaa.....

hapyhippo said...

hahaahahhahahahah.....
u ahhhh, so easy leh put all those good words together to describe urself, memang pandai!hahahhaa

eh not easy to go to spore la, hav to take leave o n now wait to go hongkong first, so cannot simply take leave o, ehhehe.. mayb after tat la, then we all go kacau u ya, don merajuk la, after merajuk tak cantik liao, tak cute liao lo, ehhehehhe