Tuesday, July 11, 2006

today is my second day with my rebonding, ehehe..but i think today not so nice liao o.. aii
yesterday better abit, today macam dah kembong o....
oh ya, busy last9 so not update lagi.. i went rebonding on sat, with my sister. then hor, wen reach only i know tat its a malay leh --- if know earlier sure i don wan go there liao, ahahha (jahat rite me--discrimination ~~ no confi in them mah, hehe) but looks like okok also la
but hor, sunday morning wen woke up, saw my hair dah curl back, terkejut i! but today ok liao la, today i wait at 645 to wash my hair leh, so very sleepy o...

2 comments:

elooon said...

hoi... upload some pix la.. can'
t imagine how u look like with ur rebonding hair.. i feel like doing that as well le.. afraid my face doesn't suit it weelll.. mayb oneday will try out hehe....

hapyhippo said...

hahahah, u know i not good in tis blog thing leh, i know key in word only wo, ehhee... oh yaaaaaa havent take any photo yet leh after the rebonding!
now not nice yet oo...
i stil not used to my new hair style yet, hehehhe...
u come back to see me la!