Wednesday, September 06, 2006

3230

okok, now i wanted to tell abt last week's story...
its 30/8, wed. NAK's last day. i was in a meeting with TNT, i heard my phone ring a few times, i think stanley called once, n mimi called 1 or twice.. i didnt come out to answer cos its in the midst of meeting mah (kan i very concentrate?hehe..) then after meeting, we step out of boss room, i go straight to my place to check for my phone, search here search there not saw leh.. tot i m charging it, so go down to find lo, but hor, no also!!!
so i dial the phone, dah off, so, i tell the office " my phone hilang" then all of us starts look here look there..
sharon told me NAK came to my place b4, n she spent some times here n she actually bend down -- saying she dropped her phone wo.
so i ask NAK into boss's room, ask her directly, if she takes it, just return it back to me, but, with a blank n innocent look, she said "no, i din take it". so i no choice la, altho i feel strongly she is the one who took it! so i go out to search for it la, here n tehre, n go down to pantry, go to reno area.. with sharon n danail.. but didnt saw anything pun!
so i dah give up la, i go back n sit at my place, then suddenly sharon shout, she found it! in the store room, beneath the cabinet. i was so excited leh, hahaha,,,,, but then AA ran to stop us, she told us they found it earlier, but they wanted to catch the thief, so they put it back n didnt let me know. n they wanted to use it as bait.. so i sat in the office whole afternoon, worrying my 3230 get lost again leh..
then at 5+, NAK come up to office again, i get her to finish the photostating, then hand over the key n cards etc,then she said she wanna left liao, she wan change cloth first, i m hoping tat she go n change in the washroom, but no, she entered the store room... i was so worried liao, so quickly tell RMA n AA, so we talk abt the strategies later..
once she stepped out, AA entered pretending wanna smoke, then she found its no longer there liao, so RMA quickly grasp her in n say we wanna search her stuff n body search also..
she calmly open n take out the thing in her backpac, found nothing, then RMA ask her to stand n take out things inside her pocket, she took out one motorola first, later, with a bit hasitate, took out another, n it was my 3230!
so they ran to report police, n left only me n her inside the room, she not even saying sorry, all she asking is 2 thing- dont lodge report n dont let zul know.
i said we have reported police earlier, so i dono how to stop it, she teach me somemore leh, say if i drop then they can do nothing.
then police bantuan pos came, walau, a bunch of them leh! 6 or 8 ppl!
then only i found my cute fatty hilang, ask her she said wen she took it's not there liao, then the police ask me to turn on the phone, eh, then the phone show "insert sim card". so i ask her, she stil, calmly said, wen she took it it dont have sim card, bodoh!!!
later baru she tells the police, she flush it! damn!
then there is a little discussion in office, wanna lodge police or not.. after discussion, n after talking to boss, we decided to proceed.
so we go to police station lo. as usual, we need to write the draft report first then the police type it into computer, damn slow they type leh, sebiji sebiji leh, take hours to finish!! then go upstair to wait hte inspector lagi.. damn slow also, he went to eat leh, walau!
but the inspector was quite good la, n very young still.. we told him the whole story, told him the trap we set also -- which we not enter into our report. n tell him abt the real reason boss set her.
after we finish, its almost 10++, since its merdeka eve, a lot of road block, meor is taking longer way back to office, turn here turn there, then later i follow RMA car till setiawangsa. wen i get to meet stanly is already 11.40 leh, then only we had our dinner, my god, it takes so long leh!! we left office at 6+, tot it will finish at most 2 hours, mana tau....
n i get a harmous merdeka day cos they dono my other phone no..
but hor, friday wen back to office, dah many calls! one even pretend to be the inspector! so i tertipu tau! benci betul! i don wan to go down. later, nana came up, she told me NAK family told her i wanna drop case wor, n even give me the inspector's no.
later we verify, it is the real no. but inspector told me her family told him i wanna drop. gila.
walau write so long... actually dah cut short a lot of the story lo..... hehehe
so sad u know, never tot she wil do this on me leh! i m the one who support her n back her up only in office, n yet she did tis to me!
i wil never drop the case. she called again last nite, wan to see me lastnite at my house, gila, i donwan. then she said today, wana pick me up then go somewhere wo, siao ah, i said donwan, but she said she don wan to come to office so i said then CM lo. but don feel like seeing her, wil tel her later wen she cal


No comments: