Thursday, September 07, 2006

finally met today. she is in tudung, my god! not recognising her leh!
as predicted, she wan me to drop the charge. she dint sound sorry as usual, she juz informing tat she won admit n she wil proceed if we wan to. n she even said, wen in court later, its not only mencuri case, but also menghasut -- AA n RMA to hasut i to report. i said no, i wan to report also.
she even said the Insp told her tat it was AA who ask police not to release her n wanted her to lock up for 5 days! so she said her dad very angry, so wanted to take action against AA! her dad knows Dato wo.. so wil get rid of her from the co. memang siao ah she...
oh ya, she persuade me to drop cos my phone wil gonna sleep there for at least 2 yrs! hmmm... tis did bother me.. my poor 3230 ahhh...
she said wen in court later it wil not only b me n her, boss, AA n RMA wil b there also..
she tell abt the days in lockup, ayam busuk, telur busuk, ikan kecil n kering.. shower together la, no blanket to sleep la.. she said she good fren with those inside sampai berpeluk peluk wen she left..
i wil not drop in any case, juz tat, wen think of my poor 3230... sad la....
wen talking to her, my heart ah, asyik jump like crazy leh! n, sharon borrow me her mp4 for recording, but the environment was too noisy la, shit! else she lagi kena... meor said i can leave it on the table..y i so stupid ahhhh...

No comments: