Tuesday, September 05, 2006

rat race day... can i run ah?...

many many things to update o!! but wait wait, slow slow ahh..
ok, today first, arrive office very early today, 8am leh, ahha... but hor, one more blur thing--- forgot to bring the pass card!!! aiyo... so blur... cos lo, today got rat race, so pack everything in a backpack, but then, forgotten the card is inside the small pocket of my handbag, aiii... tats why lo... no choice, have to use my ic to get one card for dayabumi, n hor, office one ah, cham sikit leh... see how la later...

n last week also big case happen leh.. my hp hilang!ok, continue the story later, hahaha, cos i m hungry now, need to go down buy something to eat lo...

oh ya, one more thing, at first ho, i m quite confidence tat i can run, altho slowly la, but hor, damn, now period leh, my back stil pain n cant stand long hour pun, how to run leh!! god! hope today can perform good la,pray for me bah... i must get to the end of the race leh.. but, 4.5km leh... jia you jia you u can do it yt!!

1 comment:

elooon said...

haha.. u can run meh!!! wondering!! ur hp hilang??? how come?? YYYYY?? should have given to me earlier on.. Y didnt u listen to me... bad gal.. all the best for your wat rat race ya.. hehe.. funny gal..