Thursday, March 29, 2007

damn airasia!!!

tension!!!
wanted to go back earlier, cos his mum cook wo to9, but ahhhh... my lady boss suddenly just inform me, yt u don go back first, i need to prepare board papaer tomolo!
walau ehhhh, so wat time i sh wait until leh
my eyes dah blur blur -- cos of the lens laaaaa
n hor, aiiii
today happen a very big error ---
lsg ask me to book ticket for her, so i book lo, everyting is so smooth, until the last part, i printed out the report ~~ which i normally not, n ONLY I NOTICED THE GUEST NAME IS SOH KEN ON!!!!!
walau ehhh... how can tis happen leh??? yes i open another page thinking of process for me n him, but, all i did is only until his name, then stuck liao! then lsg page very smooth ahh, nothing went wrong at all!! aiiii
stupid airasia, i called up and shout at them! but as usual, their lines are forever busy and finally wen i get to speak to tis linda, she laugh n say tis couldnt happen! n she check with her IT also, damn!
then, the only choice is tat - 1. cancel, so they wil refund the 275 but wil charge me 75
2. change name to lsg which wil cost me another 665!! bodoh!
Y THIS HAPPEN AHHHH, the best choice is, he go lo, if i managed to get anotehr cheap ticket, but guess wat, no more!!!!

so die laaaaaaaaaaaa




No comments: