Wednesday, March 14, 2007

today's me very emotional....

Suddenly feels very sad… well actually not sad la, its kind of like, hmm.. yea, feel like crying… really feel like crying.. in the midst of work, I dono how I could suddenly think of on 30/6… I wanted to say many things on stage… I wanted to thank my best mate in southern college…

Last nite talked to karpeng n mingchu, both them sound so happy and excited wen heard of my good news…. Mingchu even said, finally they feel relieved.. its so touch u know, wen she said this, I feel very warm, n I think of hankim, kongfee, I wanted to give them a big big hug during my wedding, I wanted to tell them how thankful I am to have them beside me during those days…. Esp during ming’s case… gosh…. I really feel like crying now!

Having said this, I think of my bdo fren, I know they care for me also, but the way is not the same… they like to tease me, n always said the guy I chose is not correct, they make me feel tat I m stupid, one in the career, I know they are all very success accountant la, finance manager la, even FC, and they are earning more and more then me…. I know they are only joking, but to me, once and twice I ok, if u keep saying n behaving the same way for the third n forth time, I wont think it’s a joke anymore… no doubt they take k of me during those moments also, but …. Frankly I feel tat our relationship have gotten thinner…

It’s a relief tat I finally found the man who love me and care for me, very much, well sometimes he behave childish and he likes to spend… besides this, he is a good guy to marry with. Mingchu said although she met him only one or two times, she feels tat he very sayang me and he is a good husband :)

2 comments:

elooon said...

teng teng.. wat happen to u le?? don b sad la.. i understand ur feeling.. sometimes i will feel like crying also.. hehe. siao siao.. mayb influenced by u...

Haiz.. don bother wat ppl say lo. u know la.. a lot of ppl just like to joke.. nothing much ma.. don have to take it so hard n serious lo.. it making u unhappy n down.. so don bother!!!!

Hey.. i wanna c ur gown so so much!!! coz i wanna wear it one day also... hehehe...

n one thing, i also know ur hubby care u n sayang u so so so much!!! like wat u said, he has his weak point also.. but once u chosen the one.. don think so much about it liao.. just don think back lo.. let bygones be bygones..

hapyhippo said...

thanks ya, hehehe... i also dono wat happen to me tat day, i wrote wrote wrote then starts to red red liao, hehe...
yea i know, i m not looking back, just tat i cant stop myself from nagging him, ehhehe....
u faster la wear gown also o, hahhaha, cant imagine elun in wedding gown, hahhaa... u must b stil jump here jump there one, ahhaha