Saturday, March 17, 2007

the sixth time i wrote tis!! can u imagine??!! wat happen???? i hav written a long long posting n wanted to change the font n color b4 i publish, who knows!!!! its all gone!!!! damn....
now ahh wanted to write back but the feeling not the same liao mah... dono its bcos of tis stupid blog or its me who not familiar with tis laptop.. my first time using tis laptop at home to login my blog mah, ehehhe... next time can hav more time to beautify my blog lo, ehhehe...
ok la, only briefly tell now la--
we hav finally bought furniture for our ROOM, hahaha... initially didnt plan to buy any since we wont b long in his sister's house mah, we wil only rent a room and i don see the need of getting new furniture, but then ho, tat day went to ikea, then ahhh... got hooked liao lo, hahaha.. the furniture shall reach us by today leh, hehehe... anyhow have not check the price to ship back the thing o, must cost us a boom la, ..
n hor wanted to say abt my hair dye... i don like the color la... sad sad...
hte studio lo, last time ask me not to do anyting abt my hair then tat day wen go to select gown for photo shooting, then only they ask me to dye my hair!! damn! cos my old color faded liao so hav to dye wo... aiiii
so i go n do it after work on tues nite, sob sob... end up the result i don like, too bright la for me!! i m not those fair fair type wat.... so sad, think most probably i wil go n do another dye in 2 day... my poor hair la, already so spoilt...
pray tat tis post can publish savely, else i won write again laaaa

No comments: